Sunday, February 03, 2008

Recent News

Here are the most important news bulletins in my life at the moment:

-I will probably get to sleep in tommorow.

- I get to see Iron & Wine on the 15th here in Wheaton! That alone will make spending a year here worth it.

-I like Mug Root Beer

-THE GIANTS WON THE SUPERBOWL AND I AM HAPPY ABOUT THAT! BUT ALSO I KINDA FEEL BAD BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE RANDY MOSS WIN A SUPERBOWL RING! HE DESERVES ONE! HE'S VERY TALENTED! BUT WATCHING ELI MANNING RECEIVE THE MVP AWARD WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT! WOOO! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S GONNA GET REALLY OLD CHEERING FOR SOME RANDOM TEAM EVERY SUPERBOWL BECAUSE THE VIKINGS NEVER MAKE IT! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST WIN GAMES??!?!?!?!?!?!

-I will now stop writing in Caps Lock

-I watched the movie "Rear Window" today and REALLY enjoyed. Alot. James Stewart is da man.

EDIT

-After I posted this I watched "Rope". ANOTHER Hitchcock movie with Jimmy Stewart in it. Also VERY good. Woo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You watched them! Did I tell you that Brian and I ordered the definitive Hitchcock set? I think it's like 12 movies or something awesome like that. I'm glad you enjoyed.