Thursday, March 09, 2006

Castle Kyburg











This is where Vitus and I went on Sunday. It had been snowing the night before, snowing ALOT, so everything had a nice fresh layer of snow over it and the sun finally came out making it a great day for pictures. There was a castle in this small, awesome looking village and Vitus and I spent a good while there walking around and seeing the sights. All the pictures are from just outside the village and inside the castle. The picture of the poorly lit room with the Jesus on the cross and the knife hanging on the wall (and depending on the brightness of your computer you might be able to see the weird wheel thing on top of a pole) was the the old torture chamber. That was sweet. I suggest if any of you come to Switzerland, go to this castle. Because there's alot of stuff I didn't take pictures of.

K, so this is post number two of the day. I think I'll make a third where there is something actually useful to read. These first two posts were mainly for pictures.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!! I love the posts- keep them coming and have a wonderful birthday. I miss you more than you can imagine. We are going to have a HUGE party when you get home!

JW said...

Ooo a torture chamber... Those Swiss may seem nice but I knew they were hiding that somewhere.

Swiss Seeming Nice

Anonymous said...

Brother! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

It's so good to see some of the things you're seeing. I can't wait to see you!
You stay classy too.

ashpad said...

odd how they have Christ hanging in the torchure chamber...