Friday, March 03, 2006

This and That








Hey folks, before I get into the random pictures I would like to say this. A new girl started coming to the German class this week and take a wild guess where she's from. Grand Marais! Isn't that incredible? Now with that out of the way, I shall proceed.

Obviously, the first picture is of clothespins. It's ideal for using as a picture for MSN Instant Messenger. The next one is me holding an orb of magical power I found it under my pillow last night. Then there's a picture of me hanging out with my shirts on a hanger. I posted the picture of the bloody toilet paper for two reasons. The first reason is to remind kids not to play with knives. The second is that I noticed one of the blood splotches resembles the shape of a heart. And I thought that was cool because I'm reading a book that is talking alot about the blood of Jesus and the importance of it. It's a good reminder that Jesus spilt his blood for us out of love. The last three pictures are of pen and paper. Now to clarify, in no way did I have a boring week and spend my time taking random pictures. These were taken over a good period of time and I wanted to share them, I'm not sure why.

So yeah, I have one week left of German classes. I must say it's been alot of fun. The people are great and the language is very interesting. It gets me up every morning and makes me use my brain (something that is very useful I find). And after that week is over that leaves merely three weeks left of my trip. Crazy. I plan on going to a couple more cool places with Vitus and going around on my own too just to explore. One of these days I'll bike up to that little village that was founded in the 1200's and get some sweet pictures. Pictures I will share with you all, whoever you all may be.

3 comments:

ashpad said...

i just thought i'd comment... i mean, why not?

Anonymous said...

Nice pen, jerk. You stole my pen. I liked that pen too. The pictures are fantastic. I love the orb. I laughed.

I miss ya, little guy.

-Jaron

Heather said...

Meg figured out your secret message! We are worried about you. What are they doing to you in that German class anyways?