Saturday, March 11, 2006

Alright so here is what's up

Yesterday my German class ended. It was alot of fun and I'm glad I took it. Now I just have to practice using what I've learned! It's challenging. So now that I have no class I'm staying with a friend of Vitus and Gail's for a week. It's a husband and a wife and four boys. A definite change of pace. They are very cool people and last night we went to see Walk the Line. What a good movie. So I'm not sure what we'll be doing this week but I'm looking forward to it. Then after being here for a week I'll go back to the Barmettler's for a day or two then Vitus is sending me up to his cousin's house in the mountains. That will be for a week as well. And yeah, after that there is just one week left of my trip. Not bad, not bad at all. Oh and I'm 18 now, so that's pretty sweet.

6 comments:

JW said...

Hey I just watched Walk the Line recently too. (Its like Ray Charles movie but with a happier ending) So are any of the four boys your age? Hope you had a happy pappy 18th b-day, and did do anything I wouldn't wouldn't do.

Oh yeah one more thing. How long did it take you to get your passport?

Anonymous said...

Jesse! I'm sorry I missed your call! Try me at the same time on Thursday or maybe Friday. Friday would be good. I hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

I decided to make a post on the day that you leave. Thanks for keeping your blog updated frequently...NOT. Seriously...oh well. Have a nice trip home, crapface.

-Jaron

ashpad said...

i guess you're home now so updating this will become not-frequent to never, huh.

Weston said...

Nice pictures shots Jesse. Do they have any lakes warm enough to float on over there ;-) ?


-Weston

Weston said...

Do they have any lakes warm enough to float around on? ;-)

-Weston