Sunday, September 16, 2007

Here goes...

Hi. Welcome back to my blog. I haven't used this thing for a while now. Over a year now that I think about it. Crazy, time is flying by. Flying like a big dumb rooster. So I've decided not to let that rooster get away from me. Not this time! I'ma get out my shotgun and shoot that thing right in the neck and eat it for dinner! Basically what I'm trying to say is that I've realized life happens EVERY DAY and if you're not careful years will fly by like nothing and you'll forget what you're doing and how you got to wherever you are. So I'm doing this. Blogging that is. I'm gonna use this little treat of a website every once and a while to write down what's happening in my life. It will be cool to look back and read everything and hopefully have a nice little flashback of what life was like when I was living in Wheaton with Jaron and attending the College of DuPage.

WHICH IS WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW! It's dang awesome. My classes are awesome, my brother is cool and my bedroom window is open letting mosquitoes in. Life ain't perfect man. K, so check it out. I'm not just gonna ramble on forever about nothing. I've got some pictures to show!

So I went to Chicago today because a voice popped into my head and said, "Going to Chicago today is a GREAT idea. Trust me." And said, "Oh, I trust you, voice. I trust you. First let me brush my teeth." Anyway, I got to Chicago and wandered around until I reached Millenium Park and saw THIS! (look below) It's a good thing I brought my camera. How often do you come across a buncha dudes walking around in kilts? Not too often in my opinion. But it's pretty standard issue when you attend the Celtic Festival! Man, it was crazy.



These dudes seemed pretty sweet. But check this out.



Yeah, and look what else was there.



A freaking sweet fountain! K, that has nothing to do with the Celtic Festival. But I liked it. If you want to see more Celtic Festival picture I suggest you come to Chicago and take them yourself. It's takes WAY too long to upload pictures on here so I'll finish just finish up this little post with woyds. I mean....words.

Well there it is. It's late so forgive my randomness. But if I keep up this whole "blogging" business you just might see realize that the hour of day never determines whether or not a new post will be random. So yeah. That's that.

I'm looking forward to Christmas. Is too early to say that? Maybe I'll wait until we're a little closer to Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Toni said...

I got to see some pictures! hooray.