Friday, February 03, 2006

This aint a newspaper







I know this is now two updates in two days, but seriously folks, this aint a newspaper, I just happen to have some time and I would like to share some pictures with you. Today it was just Gail and I at the house again, so after waking up and having some breakfast she took me to Baden to just kind of get the feel of where they live. It was incredible. This town still had some of the wall that was orginaly built around it some 500 years ago, and all of the shops and houses were inside buildings that dated as far back as the late 1400's. So that was alot of fun. And then later on she took me to another little village that was founded in 1280. I didn't take any pictures of it yet, but I'm sure I'll find some time to go back and get some.

Well that is pretty much it. Hopefully you won't hear from me tomorrow.

2 comments:

JW said...

Switzerland looks a lot like my town... foggy... but of course our buildings are from the 1980's and don't look that cool. So do we get a special Sunday edition with this newspaper?

ashpad said...

hah... when in switzerland, kinda like when in rome... get it... :)