Sunday, February 26, 2006

I like coffee and I like tea















Usually when I hear "Ski trip to the mountains" I think of being crammed in a van with a bunch of bags a ski equipment and having a 13 hour ride ahead of me. But that's not the case when you're in Switzerland. K, so I was still crammed in a car surrounded by ski poles and bags, but after a mere hour and a half of driving we arrived at our destination. I hardly had time to get comfortable in my seat. So that was pretty sweet. And yeah, we spent the week hanging out in the alps and skiing. It was beautiful, mountains we literaly surrounding us. All the pictures were taken just right outside where we were staying. You may feel like I need to tell you more about the trip but that's alll there is to tell. We skiied and hung out in the alps. And had an awesome time. We played alot of Uno. The only problem with going on the trip was that I missed a week of my german class. That may not sound too bad, but when the class is only 4 weeks long 1 week will get you pretty far behind. So today I will be trying to catch up on everything. That will be ALOT of fun. And other than that, there isn't much else to say here. I say Hello to everyone who reads this, and wish that you all have a good day (depending who you are, if I don't like you I hope you have a terrible day). Thanks for stopping by. And stay classy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there again. I just made a comment on your last post saying nothing special...now I'm saying nothing special again. You should try to call me sometime and we can catch up. I'll leave some catchy lyrics from a sweet song...

I never ever saw the northern lights.
I never really heard of cluster flies.
I never ever saw the stars so bright.
In the farmhouse things will be alright.

Farmhouse - Phish

Anonymous said...

Die Bilder sind schoen! Die Bergen sieht wuenderbar aus. Ich will so gern nach Europa gehen. Ich mag Kaffee und Tee auch. Deiner Brueder hat einen schnellen Mile gestern gerannt. Gehst du zur Kirche in der Schweiz? Ich meine, dass Kirche auf Deutsch wird sehr interessant sein. Aufwiederschreiben!

JW said...

Well I had a terrible day so thanks... ;P

Very cool locals. Steep cliffs. Man that would suck if someone happened to fall off of one of those.

ashpad said...

so i'm probably not gonna lie... that's most likely my favorite song on the cd that you burned me.

cuz i couldn't let go when the water hit the setting sun...

Heather said...

Jesse-
The pics were amazing! I am so happy that you get to experience such wonderful things. Enjoy it while it lasts! And again, Tim Babatz blows me away.

Heather