Monday, February 06, 2006

This is a true story...










Hello everyone, it is now sunday night and boy what a day it was. We woke up at 5:30 to catch the early train down to the South of Switzerland. The ride took about three and half hours so we got there mid-morning. It was kind of cold but we walked around for a while just seeing the sights and taking pictures, it was good. After a while we were thinking of what to do next, not much came to mind so we decided to settle with going to Italy. I mean hey, why not? It's Italy. It was pretty boring.

In all seriousness now, it was awesome. On the train ride I just thought to myself, "Wow, I'm going to Italy." It was kinda hard to believe, but before I knew it I was in Milan. Boy, I used to think that going to Canada was an adventure. Here are some photos of the day.

3 comments:

JW said...

Nice pictures. Just as I suspected... this blog is making me want to travel through, shoot near, walk on, film at, fly over or live in Europe... so thanks... I guess. ;) Meet any fine locals yet? (emphasis on fine)

ashpad said...

i put one of the pictures as my background... the one i think is the sweetest, however they are all pretty sweet... but whenever i am on my computer i think i'm in switzerland for a split second... then i remember, oh yeah! its just a picture... however i think its one from italy... so basically i have no clue. never stop a rockin.

Anonymous said...

JESSE! Lightsabers DEFINITELY can cut through mirrors! You don't think George Lucas thought about that?! weird

It looks like you're having an amazing time. Send Vetus and Gail Deeanna our love.