Saturday, October 13, 2007

Apple

Well, I was walking to class the other day and noticed some kid walking towards me with a nice green apple in his hand. I didn't really think anything of it, people walking around with apples isn't too unusual. So I kept walkin' and walkin' and once he was about 10 feet from me I saw him throw down his apple hard onto the pavement, "What the tuna??" I thought to myself, "That's gonna splatter everywhere!" But something very peculiar happened, it didn't splatter at all. In fact, it bounced perfectly back up into his hand. Was this some sort of magical apple? A distant cousin of the magical orb? I looked a little closer at what he was holding and a rush of self embarrassment came over me. He was holding a tennis ball.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. You should try it with an apple, just to see if it works.