Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Adventures of Lombard and Oliver.

It was a dark and stormy and night, everyone in the village of Weesoma was in a deep sleep. Everyone except Lombard the Toy Wolf and Oliver the Pumpkin. Sleep will not be on their "To Do List" tonight. If you must know, THIS is what's on their list.



You see, Oliver and Lombard are the unofficial protectors of the village, and tonight they will have their work cut out for them. For two G.I. Joe ninjas have a little "To Do List" of their own.



"These Ninjas make me sick." Said Lombard putting down the To Do List they stole. "They don't at all understand the importance of protein."

"Well I'm a little more worried about that whole 'Destroy the village' thing." said Oliver.

"Right, yeah we should probably worry about that first. What's their gameplan?"

"I have no idea. I'm just a pumpkin. You usually do everything and I seem to get half the credit for some reason."

"Oh crap."

To be continued...

No comments: