Monday, October 08, 2007

Recent thoughts.

I've been thinking about some random questions lately. If anyone feels like answering go right ahead, I haven't made ANY progress with these. At all. It's really quite depressing.

Is chocolate pudding the food form of happiness?

Do some dogs comprehend a lot more than we realize?

Why is the gunk in your eye when you wake up in the mornings called "sleep"? It's so lame to call it "sleep" merely because you got it while sleeping. Why don't we start calling sweat "exercise"?

When is the next time I'm ever gonna say "by the way"? I NEVER say that.

Is it just me or do people seem to have a sixth sense that can detect when I'm staring at them?

Why are some things unnecessarily referred to as pairs? Like a pair of pants. You're only buying one. And sure, I guess it covers both your legs but a sweatshirt covers your torso and both your arms AND your head if it has a hood.

Crazy Stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

#1 Yes, as is all forms of chocolate
#2 Yes
#3 laughed till I cried...
#4 Stumped on that one
#5&6 How do you come up with this stuff??